자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Three female swordsmen in Jianghu

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 10:04

본문

When Gan Fengchi saw that he was in low spirits, he took a swig of wine, shook his head and said with a smile, "My brother is suffering so much. Why should I put it on?" Robe? Leng Chan said, "If I had met you last year, maybe I would have got what I wanted." Then he told me about his failure to visit the palace last year. Here we go. "We'll go with you again in the future," said Gan Fengchi. "I've become a monk," said Leng Chan with a wry smile. "There's no need to mention it." Knowing that Lv Siniang was Gan Fengchi's younger martial sister and the granddaughter of the famous Confucian scholar Lv Wancun, Leng Chan suddenly asked, "The importance of Zen lies in emptiness." In the Ming Dynasty, the Confucianists wanted people to restrain themselves, but they were born with temperament, and they wanted people to forget their feelings like the supreme. Was it not against nature? Looks like I'm here You can't be a knight-errant or an eminent monk all your life. "Both the Confucians and the Buddhists lead people to do good," said Lu Siniang. Naturally, there is no need to force it. It is only the true nature and true feelings that can cut meat to feed the eagle and sacrifice one's life to save the tiger. Twist is not empty and clear, that is. Just ask for yourself! Leng Chan stood up and bowed with a bow, saying, "I have heard of the wonderful theory, and I am confused." Lu Siniang hurriedly returned the courtesy, saying, "Senior!" So, it killed me. Leng Chan laughed and said, "I call you brother. How can you call me senior?" Speak to At this point, the eyes began to reveal the brilliance of excitement. Gan Fengchi said, "Although Brother Zhu takes Leng Chan as his nickname, his lofty sentiments are still hidden in his heart." "Thirty years back," said Leng Chan with a wry smile. First, like a dream, like smoke, needless to say, needless to say. Let's drink. After a while, Leng Chan was drunk first. Bai Taiguan "This monk is really interesting," he said with a smile. Gan Fengchi helped him into the meditation room to rest. Leng Chan was drunk in a daze and intoned, "The ancient temple is barren." Cool to stay guests, wild monk rude slow guests. Gan Fengchi served him to sleep and made an inspection tour of the temple, only to see that several ear rooms were ready. After making a good bed, Lu Siniang said, "This monk seems to be very careless, but in fact he is very careful.". He is also a man of temperament. Gan Fengchi "Otherwise," he said, "how could he have waited more than thirty years for a woman?" Only then did Gan Fengchi tell the origin of Leng Chan, and everyone could not help sighing sadly. Lu Minzhan felt a lot and drank a big mouthful of wine. Lu Siniang said with a smile, "Don't be sad, Elder Martial Brother Lu. Although Li Mingzhu is Miss Hou Men, her manners and words are by no means the same." The cowardly Gong E is comparable. Gan Fengchi also told how he got to know Zhu Jiapeng. That was only three years ago. When Zhu Jiapeng first arrived in the south of the Yangtze River, he was a native. Rusty, lack of money, in a small town soft medicine begging for money, he did not know the rules, did not worship the local "eldest brother", that "eldest brother" His subordinates forced the "field rules", and when he made a slight move, he beat those people so hard that they ran away. It was a very common thing, Inflatable dry slide , but that place. The "eldest brother", however, was a disciple of the leader of a gang of thieves. Seeing that he was a visitor from a foreign land and showed his amazing martial arts, he could not help being suspicious Thinking that the police chief had been sent from the capital, he secretly informed the leader of the party of thieves. When the bandit leader heard of the arrival of such a person, Lian Busy take a person to interrogate him, two sides language does not agree, fought, Zhu Jiapeng is outnumbered, was captured unexpectedly. It happened that Gan Fengchi also arrived. In that place, hearing that there was such a thing, he hurried to pay a visit to the leader of the bandit party and asked to see the strange stranger he had captured. Gan Feng Chi only took one look at Zhu Jiapeng, and then concluded that the man must not be a captor. He immediately interceded with the leader of the bandit party and released Zhu Jiapeng. Zhu Jiapeng saw that Gan Fengchi did not know him at all, but he did his best for himself. He admired his loyalty very much and communicated with each other. Name, after knowing that he is "Jiangnan Daxia", even more admire. Their words were congenial and they became bosom friends. Zhu at that time Jia Peng told Gan Fengchi about his origin and made an appointment to meet him in Beijing in the future. Gan Fengchi was involved in palace secrets, and it was Zhu. Family Peng's personal affairs, therefore, has never been to the same door. On the second day, Leng Chan woke up and asked Gan Fengchi to drink again. Gan Fengchi said with a smile, "It only takes three days to drink like this." I'm going to drink up your ruined temple. Then he took out his silver and said, "I'll treat you today.".
"Leng Chan rolled his eyes and said:" "Petty. What's the use of this silver?" Gan Fengchi was stunned for a moment. "How much have you eaten as a monk?" He asked. "Ten taels of silver." Not enough? "How much is enough?" "Take out ten thousand taels," said Leng Chan. Gan Fengchi was stunned again, Leng Chan. Laughing, "Do you think it's a fake that I beg for alms from you?" "I thought you were joking," said Gan Fengchi with a smile! You If you want it, don't say ten thousand, twenty thousand. He took out a string of orbs from his bag and said, "This is an unjust crime looted by the Iron Fan Gang." Money, big brother, take it and use it. Leng Chan put it into his bosom. Then he said with a smile, "I want your money in order to relieve some orphans." Son, widow. "You've become a Buddhist disciple," said Gan Fengchi. "No wonder you want to make good connections." Leng Chan rolled his eyes and said with a smile, "I want it." The relief is not the orphans and widows of ordinary families. Gan Fengchi asked casually, "If it's not an ordinary family, is it still a rich family?" Can't you? "I specialize in relieving the orphans and widows of your enemies," said Leng Chan. "Brother," said Gan Fengchi, "you're joking again. "" "It's not a joke at all," said Leng Chan with a straight face. Let me ask you, are you Jianghu swordsmen and palace guards right? Head "If they are dead set on working for the emperor and arresting us," said Gan Fengchi, "then of course they are right." Cold "Yes," said Chan? My relief is the widows and orphans of some guards. You know I was in the palace more than thirty years ago. At that time, Zhou Qing was still a guard in the palace and had not mutinied. Zhou Qing and I and another guard named Hou San Become a good friend. "I've heard you say," said Gan Fengchi, "that Master Zhou is a man I admire all my life. Although the Marquis is in the palace, Ting, to the chivalrous colleagues in Jianghu, also often cover, guards like them, not only is not our enemy, but also Our friend. Leng Chan continued, "Being a guard in the palace is actually very miserable.". Because I and Zhou Hou two people make friends, therefore also Meet some guard friends. When I returned to Beijing last year, I found that 19 of them had died. Some of the guards left widows and orphans,inflatable floating water park, The emperor had no mercy, and the neighbors hated the guards for their domineering behavior, so no one took care of them. Gan Fengchi sighed. joyshineinflatables.com