자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Sin City Black Rock

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 10:03

본문

I won't tell anyone about this except Zhang Mingming. But brother Ming is very busy now, and he is fighting with boss Dong in the city. Even if I said it, brother Ming turned around and forgot it. We have no enmity, and we will not embarrass you. Smile. Feng Tao snapped his fingers at a young lady, "Go and get two hundred thousand chips for my friend, and put it on me, Feng Tao." He is indeed a big brother, with a forthright personality and luxurious manners. As soon as Feng Tao made a move, he gave me two hundred thousand chips. I want to be a real big brother. There are still some gaps between me and Feng Tao. Where I'm going to learn. It's still too much. Holding the chips given to me by Feng Tao, I could not help but lose half my head in front of him. I was also used to being humble in the old thief, and I couldn't help thanking him again and again. Want to play Texas Hold'em? Do you want me to help you win? Feng Tao asked me with a smile. You will? I asked. Ha ha, what can't be a ruffian? Smiling, Feng Tao pulled out a chair and let me sit down. During the whole process of my dialogue with Feng Tao, blue and white and beautiful jade were always in my eyes. When Yao Laosan saw me, he couldn't help nodding to me. As for carrying three and bald, I admire them even more. A few boys stood with their backs straight, and if they could, they would like to lower their heads to shine my shoes. Given enough face by Feng Tao, my eldest brother's aura finally lit up again. I just threw a thousand chips as the bottom card,inflatable amusement park, and I gently picked up the two cards in my hand. Plum blossom eight, square slice ten. These two cards are not very good, and I kind of want to discard them. "Feng Tao stood behind me and stopped me." Brother Tao, the cards are not good. I looked at Feng Tao frowning, not willing to take the two hundred thousand he gave me to squander. Playing cards is actually the same as our society. Maybe we start with a bad hand, but we don't know what's going to happen. As long as you insist and dare to gamble, you may succeed. Wait and see,Jumping castle with slide, maybe you will succeed. With that, Feng Tao added ten thousand chips for me when he called. After hearing what Feng Tao said to me, several gamblers on the table knew that I was gambling. They looked at their hands and each threw 10,000 chips to follow. Texas Hold'em is similar to Fried Golden Flower, which is to hold two cards in one's hand and five cards on the table. Whoever can make the biggest hand will take the chips that everyone throws away. After throwing the chips, the beautiful dealer in front quickly drew out three lines of cards and put them on the table. Grass flower Q, square slice K, seven of hearts. Looking at the bad cards on the table, I suddenly had a feeling of regret. Because these cards don't look very good, and they don't make a big hand with the cards in my hand. The other gamblers were happy, and three gamblers threw down ten thousand chips again. Yao Laosan thought about it and threw out fifty thousand chips. The third brother is so awesome! Meiyu immediately complimented. How interesting Yao Laosan put his hand on Meiyu's leg dishonestly. 。 Seeing that Yao Laosan was so confident, the two gamblers quickly folded their cards. Only Blue and White and another gambler thought about it and gritted their teeth to keep up with Yao's raise. Brother Tao, let's abandon it. I said, Inflatable indoor park ,Inflatable 5k obstacle, frowning. Call, raise 50,000. Feng Tao said. Still add? I asked in surprise. Without the courage to perish, how can you mix on this road? Feng Tao asked me with a smile. OK I gritted my teeth and immediately pushed out the hundred thousand in my hand. Baidu search [book? Yuewu saw that I began to work hard. Yao Laosan and Blue and White both looked at me in surprise. Another gambler gave me a hard look and chose to fold. See, when you don't want to die, someone will be afraid of you. You're a big brother, too. Do you understand that? Feng Tao asked me. Yes I smiled and nodded, but I couldn't help sweating on my forehead. A fourth card, a Jack of hearts, was quickly raised on the table. I was surprised to see the Jack of hearts on the table. My hand is eight and ten, but the cards on the table are seven, Jack, Queen and King. If the fifth card is a nine, I will most likely make a straight. Then, I have the ability to compete with Yao Laosan and blue and white. But can I really win? Looking at the four cards on the table, Feng Tao smiled and said, "This time it depends on your luck, all push!"! Cheng, you are the emperor! Defeat.. "" "How about losing?" I couldn't help asking. If you lose, you have to start again.
"Feng Tao's face was a little red, and he was embarrassed to wipe the sweat on his forehead.". Seeing that Feng Tao had no confidence, I couldn't help looking at the blue and white and Yao Laosan. Blue and white saw that I pushed all the cards, and her cold face was already a little angry. She bit her lip and looked at me and said, "Little thief, you can't gamble. Don't make trouble." "Why can't I?" I gave the blue and white a hard look. Ha ha.. "Blue and white ignored me, but pushed all the chips.". If she loses all her chips, there will be no chance to get close to Yao Laosan. Little thief, are you scaring our third brother? Our third brother's card is good! Meiyu also satirized me at this time. "Oh, don't talk to me like a flatterer." I gave me a disdainful look. You Meiyu wanted to reach out to look for the hidden weapon, but found that she only wore a three-point style and nothing. Ha ha, interesting, I also follow all! Yao Laosan pushed all the chips. Seeing that we all pushed the chips, the beautiful dealer smiled and went to lift the fifth card. When the fifth card was lifted, the faces of all of us changed. At the same time, a gambler who had folded earlier shouted angrily, "Grass, if I had known this, I would have won!" His hand, it's a ten and an ace! And the hand on the table is only a five. A five has nothing to do with my hand. Seeing a five on the table, I threw out two cards in pain and said, "It's over, I lost." Yao Laosan and Blue and White already looked very bad, but they looked even worse when they saw my cards. They glared at me bitterly and said,Inflatable water park on lake, "You're so lucky that you won!" Like me, the cards in their hands have nothing to do with the cards on the table, but their cards are smaller than mine. joyshineinflatables.com