자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Libra accident

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 10:01

본문

Mrs. Fok said, "We used to be familiar with Fang Xiande and Wang Laitian's construction company, and we heard that they have developed well in recent years." After drinking this cup of coffee for nearly thirty minutes, Cen Jieren was satisfied and elated. Huo Yongjin said, "I will send Rilang back." Only then did Mrs. Fok say, "Where has Zhaoping gone?"? "I won't come to eat the birthday noodles." "He was caught by several artistic friends from France," Huo Yongjin said. "Yongjin, you spoil him." "Yes, mother." Three young people left the scene in a hurry, only Cen Jieren was reluctant to leave. Huo Yongjin said softly: "Rilang, you see, I am not easy." "You've done a good job," Rilang said heartily. Huo Yongjin spread out his hands helplessly. When Cen Jieren saw that they were so familiar with each other, he looked at Rilang with new eyes and awe. He stood aside and waited with bated breath. Come and pick up Zhao Ping at my house. "I won't come," Huo Yongjin was a little angry. "He woke up and asked him to go home." Rilang was very concerned about her. "Where are you going?" She smiled. "Me?"? A group of art friends came to see me from New York. Rilang nodded, "I'll see you later." "Rilang, you and I feel like old friends at first sight. If you don't think I'm boring, we can date regularly." These words made Cen Jieren's heart "suddenly" jump. But Rilang said,Inflatable outdoor park, "I'm afraid I'll bore you." They broke up in the parking lot. Cen Jieren sent Rilang home, and he excitedly repeated every detail of his meeting with the Huo family. Rilang, I know you don't think so, so I appreciate your support all the more. "Friends, you should." "Rilang, if not so many people pay attention to who knows who, I will not deliberately know who." Rilang smiled. "I know. I'm in Jianghu." "Yes,Inflatable bouncer, Rilang, well said, you finally understand." "Don't you have something to say to me tonight?" She guessed that he was officially breaking up with her. Words, what words? Cen Jieren suddenly denied, "Yes, there will be a dance party organized by the architect next week. Please take the time to attend." "I'm not going." "Do me a favor, Rilang. How humiliating it is to have no female companion." "I don't have any clothes." "I'll give you a set of Gina Ricci." "That princess puffy skirt doesn't suit me either." "You're uncomfortable again." Rilang smiled, "I'm sorry." "It doesn't matter. From tomorrow on, I'll beg every day until you relent." He developed a new interest in Jiao Rilang. It was a misunderstanding. He thought Rilang was willing to act as a go-between for him, so he wanted to repay him. Rilang hastened to clarify: "Jie Ren, if I can help you, I will. Friends should help each other in the same boat. But between us, inflatable water slide ,inflatable air dancer, we have reached the stage of hesitation. It is irretrievable." "I really don't understand. You didn't want to help me before." "Before." Rilang said sadly, "I was going to marry you before, so I couldn't rub half a grain of sand in my eyes.". I'm a brother now, and I certainly respect your wishes. Did not expect Cen Jieren will also be gloomy, "you and I finally broke up." "Only then did I realize that loving others as myself is not feasible. You are you, I am me, and each has its own way." Cen Jieren sighed. When I get there, I'll go up myself. "Is Huo's son-in-law with you?" Cen Jieren was a little incredulous. Yes, he is sleeping. "Is there no problem?" "I'm very familiar with him. It doesn't matter. Even Huo Yongjin can rest assured." "Come to me right away if you have anything." Rilang knew nothing would happen. Sure enough, Liang Zhaoping did not know how stable he slept. At midnight, Huo Yongjin called and asked, "Haven't you woken up yet?" "Would you like to come and see him?" "I'll be with you for more than an hour." "I'll help you get him into the car." The sun is bright and smiling. Sorry to bother you. "Where is it?" Rilang gently put down the phone, turned his head, and unexpectedly found that Liang Zhaoping had woken up. He looked at Rilang confusedly. "Where am I?"? Where is Yongjin? Rilang laughed. "You're in my house. Miss Huo will pick you up later." "Oh, I'm drunk." "No, you're just tired and asleep." "Oh, it's really tiring to deal with the Huo family." Ooh! There are also complaints. I'll make you a cup of coffee.
” Rilang remember his habit of adding a little cream, three drop of brandy, and no sugar. I didn't expect Liang Zhaoping to burst into tears after taking the cup. Hey, what's going on? "Rilang, I had the strangest dream on this sofa." Rilang removed the timepiece on Liang Zhaoping's wrist. "Who told you to itch? Put on my watch." "Rilang, I dreamed that we were only teenagers and loved each other." "Nonsense! I've neve loved you. I've neve been in love in my life. Don't ruin my reputation." The sun is bright and smiling. Rilang, I have never had such a clear dream, how I do not want to leave you, simply do not want to wake up. Rilang's heart moved, oh, to go back to the past, we must sacrifice the present, it seems that people really should not remember the past. Am I not in front of you? "No, Rilang, you are not what you used to be." "Zhaoping, people will grow up." "Now you are sophisticated, sophisticated, smooth, evasive and smooth. Where is the shadow of Jiao Rilang in the past?" Rilang is the knot of Qi. Liang Zhaoping held her hand, "Little Jiao Rilang is the love of my life." Rilang smiled gently. "At least we were happy then." "In my dream, I am still young," Liang Zhaoping continued. "I firmly believe that I will become famous and the world will appreciate my talent. "But look at me today. I don't even have a spine. I depend on the Yue family for everything and listen to them." "Zhaoping, they are very kind to you." "But what about my soul?" Liang Zhaoping said sadly. Don't worry, it's on your conscience. Liang Zhaoping smiled, "Jiao Rilang,large inflatable water slide, you always know how to comfort me." Rilang clapped his hand. Liang Zhaoping asked, "Rilang, how is your life recently? Have you found a partner?" 。 joyshineinflatables.com