자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Legend of Little Soldier

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:59

본문

Bit, who was asking his subordinates about the location of the sworn enemy, suddenly found this strange phenomenon on the screen and shouted in surprise, "Damn it!"! How did this happen? Weren't those beluga warships of the Tang Dynasty stopped by us? How could the more than half a million X warships possibly block our first round of attack?! "Your Majesty, according to our computer records, there are hundreds of millions of small mobile satellites deployed to form a position, and what is shown on the screen is the situation of our army attacking this position." Said the adjutant. Hundreds of millions? Fuck! The Tang Dynasty is really big enough. I worked so hard that I got a million! Bit muttered and ordered, "Command, let the fleet of the vassal state attack this position. Don't waste our forces on it. Concentrate on attacking the white whale warships and X warships of the Tang Dynasty!" "Your Majesty, the troops of the vassal States are guarding the entrance of the Lieyang Star Field. If they are all transferred to the front line, I'm afraid the 500,000 troops of the Tang Dynasty will take the opportunity to pass through and reach the belly of our army." The ammonia officer warned. Now is the critical moment of their own interests, usually not very hard adjutant, began to use the strength of the milk. Well, that's true. Order them to leave 100,000 troops, transfer a million satellites to guard them, and transfer all the other troops to the front line! Bit doesn't think that his millions of satellites can be compared with the hundreds of millions of satellites of the Tang Dynasty. Since they can't be used in the front line, they should be sent to guard the passage. There are 100,000 troops plus millions of satellites, which is enough to guard the passage. Yes, I'm going to give the order. Ammonia officers also think that this is a good thing to do, those dependent countries of advanced warships, although the performance is poor, can not be used for frontal attack, but used to attack satellite positions is the best, it is waste utilization. Chapter IV End of Competition Silver Fortress, hiding in the light of a star in the Fiery Sun, was quietly watching the dense two million enemy fleet outside. Inside the conning tower, Tang Long scratched his head and thought, how to solve this group of guard dogs with an astonishing number? Although the Silver Armor Fortress is not afraid of these advanced warships, but they are all blocked here, the Silver Armor Fortress can not get out at all, and if these guys fight irrationally and detonate the star field, the Silver Armour Fortress will be finished even if it is more powerful. You know, this star field is full of stars, and if it explodes, it will be many times more powerful than other planets! Just when Tang Long was in distress, tens of thousands of transport ships came to the battleship group. Then, after these transport ships unloaded nearly one million satellites, Tang Long was pleasantly surprised to find that only 100,000 warships were left in the battleship group, and the rest left with those transport ships. Ha-ha, there are only 100, Silver Travertine Slabs ,Artificial Marble Slabs,000 advanced warships left? Think those millions of satellites are useful to me? Tang Long immediately muttered happily there, and when the computer told Tang Long that the battleship group had jumped away, Tang Long waved his hand and ordered: "Give me an attack!" With Tang Long's order, the Silver Fortress, hidden in the light of the stars, quickly appeared in front of the 100,000 warships and 1 million armed satellites that were setting up defensive positions. Seeing the Silver Armor Fortress, the hundred thousand advanced warships immediately screamed in panic, and then turned around and ran without saying a word. Although they have not seen it with their own eyes, they have seen a lot of recorded information. In the face of this world-invincible terror fortress, those who dare to fight are either idiots or robots. Slightly normal humans have only two choices, one is to escape and the other is to surrender. Now the outcome of the war is not clear, in order to avoid inside and outside is not a person, so only choose to escape. Tang Long, who originally wanted to show great power, was stunned when he saw the enemy troops who had gathered together and scattered all at once. He murmured to himself, "No, how could you not fight like this?"? I just show up, and you guys all run away? There was no sense of panic among the millions of computer-controlled armed satellites, which began to spray energy beams around the Silver Armor Fortress after their controllers entered the order to attack.
Tang Long, who was awakened by the sound of the computer warning, looked at the damage to the shield and found that the energy level was still full. He couldn't help laughing and said, "Damn flies, do you think your attack is useful?"? All the secondary guns aim at each other and give me free fire to attack! As soon as Tang Long gave the order, three hundred thousand black spots the size of ant heads appeared on the silver-white body of the silver-armored fortress with a diameter of ten thousand kilometers. As soon as these black spots appeared, they immediately emitted a hot light, and the armed satellites circling around the Silver Fortress were immediately vaporized by 300,000. When the Silver Fortress's secondary cannon fired two or three times, all the armed satellites disappeared. From Tang Long's order to open fire to the destruction of the enemy, only a dozen seconds passed. Tang Long, who had just blinked a few times after giving the order, was surprised to find that in such a short time, millions of flies had been wiped out. His jaw dropped immediately, because in his memory, the accuracy of the secondary cannon of the Silver Armor Fortress was not so amazing at all. Feng Shuang and Feng Bing, who stayed behind Tang Long, closed their mouths for Tang Long, while the other explained: "The two young ladies have added and optimized many programs and parts for the main computer of the Silver Armor Fortress. Their superb shooting accuracy and quick muzzle movement are the optimized functions." Then he explained the optimized function to Tang Long in detail, only to hear that Tang Long's eyes were getting bigger and bigger, and his saliva was coming down. It was not easy for Tang Long to stabilize his ecstatic mood. Looking at the empty space around him, he could not help muttering: "What are you doing? I thought there was a fierce battle, but I didn't expect to seize the entrance so easily.". Well, order the 500,000 warships to pass through the passage immediately and follow me to stir up the rear of Kaiwu! Speaking of the back, Tang Long began to be high-spirited, because he had realized that he would win the war! Because just now when the silver armor fortress passed through, it had already recorded about the safe distance,Marble Granite Price, and the Tang army, which had these materials, passed through the passage without losing much force. forustone.com