자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Three Kingdoms Kill God

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:59

본문

Next to the wen-chi is ready to clean up the little maid, and the maid is early run away, Zheng Ning after entering the door came forward to embrace wen-chi, mercilessly affectionate a turn, just took her hand to tardif's mother. After kowtowing to the old man, Zheng Ning said, "Mother, has your health improved recently? Has Hua Shenyi come to see you regularly?" "I'm much better," said Taishi's mother. "The miraculous doctor feels my pulse and prescribes medicine every other day. You should thank the miraculous doctor. Usually Yan'er and Yan'er wait on me. They are very kind to my mother." Zheng Ning smiled and said, "Mother, that's what they should do. They are filial to you for me." "Zi Yi," said Taishi Ci's mother, "I heard that you led your troops to wipe out a lot of Xianbei Tartars. You haven't been hurt, have you?" "Don't worry, mother," said Zheng Ning. "We've wiped out more than 100,000 Tartars this time. I'm all right. You don't have to worry." "But you have to be careful on the battlefield," said Taishici's mother. "I've heard that the Tartars are ferocious. They used to come to our Han Dynasty to burn villages, rob money, and occupy civilian women. Even the local government didn't dare to do anything to them. They let them oppress the people. You should also pay attention to your own safety." Zheng Ning grinned and said, "Don't worry, mother. When those Xianbei Tartars hear your son's name, they don't even have time to run away. How dare they come to trouble me? If they come to me, they will die on their own." Taishi Ci's mother said, "Ziyi,Porcelain Marble Slabs, Ziyi came back years ago. He has nothing to do all day now. You'd better arrange something for him to do, so that he won't be too old. He should also come out to work." When Zheng Ning heard this, he was overjoyed. He immediately said, "Mother, as long as Ziyi is willing, let him go to Shanggu to lead the troops and help me destroy the Tartar fighters of the Xianbei people. I'm short of manpower now, and there's no one to do a lot of things." Zheng Ning thought to himself: tardif helped Kong Rong resist the attack of Guan Hai, the general of the Yellow Turban Army in the North Sea, but Kong Rong didn't know how to use people. He let tardif go to Yangzhou to go to Liu Kui,Nero Marquina Marble Slab, the provincial governor, but he couldn't get Liu Kui's reuse. He fought hundreds of rounds with Sun Ce, the little overlord in Jiangdong, to stop Sun Ce's army from advancing. After Liu Kui's destruction, he was persuaded by Sun Ce's sincerity to surrender to Sun Ce Is sun ce's general, brave in addition to sun ce in Jiangdong no one can match him, that is a general, just die a little bit early. Zheng Ning is thinking, a very young man came in to salute Zheng Ning's mother, and called the sound of Niang, Zheng Ning looked up, really strong ah, much taller than Zheng Ning, afraid is about 1.8 meters. Zheng Ning only heard Taishi Ci's mother say, "Ziyi, I've come to see your eldest brother. He is Zheng Ning, Zheng Ziyi." Taishi Ci hurriedly made a big gift to Zheng Ning and said, Grey Marble Slab ,Marble Projects, "I've seen my eldest brother. Thank you for helping me take care of my mother." Zheng Ning replied, "What are you talking about, Ziyi? Your mother is also my mother. It's my duty to take care of her.". Ziyi, it is not easy for your mother to bring you up. Do you know that in order for you to become a useful person, your mother worked too hard. In addition, she missed you and cared about you. She was very ill. I once passed by your house, but you were not there. When I saw that you had such a great mother, I was very moved, but I could do nothing at that time. Later, after I found Mr. Hua Tuo, I sent someone to take her over, mainly to help her see a doctor and find someone to take care of her. She was really not easy. "Ziyi," said Taishi Ci's mother, "don't run around all day. Just help your eldest brother here. He's short of manpower now. As an adult, he leads troops outside to fight with the Tartar fighters of the Xianbei people. He seldom stays at home. Even when he gets home, he has to deal with so many things. You can share the burden for your eldest brother." As soon as Zheng Ning heard the old man speak, you can't run away. "It's my mother," said Taishi Ci. "I'll go to my eldest brother from today on.
” After hearing this, Zheng Ning said, "Thank you, Ziyi. These two days, let Ma Jun fix you to make a helmet, armor and related weapons. If you want to use a heavy sword and spear and pull a hard bow, just tell Ma Jun. He will certainly make the most powerful and powerful weapons for you in the world.". When your equipment is ready, Ziyi will go to Daijun and Shanggu to lead the troops to fight. Valley area now has more than ten thousand Ke than the department of Xianbei fighters, now there is only the son dragon and son Tai, you go to take over the son Tai, the son Tai give me replace back to deal with military affairs. In April, I'm going to lead troops to Hedong, Pingyang and other places, and I'm worried that there's no one at home to deal with military affairs. When Taishi Ci heard this, he said, "Everything will be arranged by my eldest brother." 144.-Chapter 143 tenderness. Zheng Ning said with a smile, "Well, come with me in the evening to get to know the civil and military officials in Jincheng now. These two days, you should also have a good understanding of the military affairs of our army. Our army's military system is a little different from that of the Han court, but it is not as complicated as that of the Han court. Our army's flying bear cavalry is one man riding three horses, and the infantry are also riding horses on the March." Tardif after listening to a face of surprise, do you have so many horses? Still he said, "Elder brother, do you have so many horses under your command?"? That's not a small number. After hearing this, Zheng Ning laughed and said, "Don't worry, Ziyi. Our army's horses are all captured from the Xianbei Tartars. Now our army should have more than 300,000 horses. This year you should be able to capture about 100,000 horses in Shanggu. Now I have only 70,000 soldiers, including the city guards. Now the troops are tight everywhere. Daijun and Shanggu are facing more than 100,000 Tartar fighters." And I only have twenty thousand flying bear army soldiers, I let them recruit ten thousand new recruits; Yanmen, Yunzhong, Jiuyuan, Shuofang is only ten thousand flying bear army soldiers, and facing hundreds of thousands of Tartar fighters, I am ready to recruit more appropriate soldiers. So that my forces will be relieved. When Taishi Ci heard this,Granite Slab Supplier, he said, "Elder brother, you are faced with so many Tartar fighters. Won't the court send you some troops?" 。 forustone.com