자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Chinese dragon group

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:58

본문

Ouyang Xuan frowned and was a little unhappy: "Mr. Ambassador, it's not our excuse. Even if we have accurate information, in half a month, besides me, Lightning and Mercury should not fight again.". Otherwise, it is not to fight, it is to die, the task is still not completed. At home, we have to take into account the actual situation and only know that we are required to complete the task at all costs. Ambassador Li said with a wry smile: "I have informed China of the injuries of'Lightning 'and'Mercury', and China has instructed them to make corresponding arrangements immediately.". But we are required to immediately use all intelligence networks to find out the truth of the failure of the mission, and we must get the real and accurate information about the traitors hiding. The country can't afford to fail again. Ouyang Xuan nodded and breathed a sigh of relief: "This arrangement is more like it.". Mr. Ambassador, do you need our help with the intelligence? Not for the time being. I'll let you know when I need you. Today, I just want to inform you of the spirit of the domestic instructions. You have completed your responsibilities. Don't have any psychological burden for the failure of this mission. Do you understand? Ambassador Li comforted him. Don't worry, Mr. Ambassador, we are soldiers. Victory is not arrogant, defeat is not discouraged, this setback is nothing. Ouyang Xuan looked at'Lightning 'and'Mercury', very confident tunnel. That's good. You can have a good rest these two days. You can go out to relax and confuse the Americans when you are free. But remember to keep your words and deeds confidential. Ambassador Li was relieved. All right, we're going out. Goodbye, Mr. Ambassador and military attache Liu. "Goodbye." Out of the door,Stone Honeycomb Panel, Ouyang Xuan just walked two steps, suddenly with divine consciousness enveloped around, whispered: "You guess, you are wounded, what will the country do this time according to the corresponding arrangement?" Reminded by Ouyang Xuan, Lightning and Mercury suddenly woke up and exulted: "Is it him?" Ouyang Xuan smiled and nodded confidently. Volume 16 Bloody America Chapter 7 Goodbye Mole Mobile E-book · Feiku Net Update Time: 2007-2-26 15:38:00 Number of Words in this Chapter: 5871 In the evening, the night was dim,Agate Stone Price, and after a day's rest, the last bit of injury was recovered. Ouyang Xuan happily sat on the sofa and lightly tasted the red wine, which was the happiest thing for him in the past two days. After a day's rest, Ouyang Xuan was a little annoyed, put down his books, turned on the TV, and intentionally tuned to the news channel. The wide LCD screen immediately appeared the figure of CNN reporters in the United States, located near the ruins of Mobister Zhuangyuan, and the entire Zhuangyuan is surrounded by a large number of police blockades. Audience friends, CNN correspondent Jenny reports live for you: After midnight last night, a violent explosion occurred in Zhuangyuan, Mobister. According to the reaction of witnesses, the sky above Zhuangyuan was full of light and thunder, as terrible as a nuclear explosion. The reporter asked Deputy Chief Smith of the Washington Police Department accordingly, Carrara Marble Slab ,white marble slabs, and the Deputy Chief affirmed that this was by no means a terrorist attack, nor a nuclear explosion, but the general public should not worry. But Mobister Manor has indeed been razed to the ground, and police experts suspect that it was caused by an unknown meteorite shower. At present, the excavation and cleaning work is under way, and the accident assessment will soon come out. Reporters will continue to follow up and report this matter, thank you! Ouyang Xuan sneered: It seems. The United States government does not want to disclose the truth of the Mobister Manor incident to the public, after all, there are too many confidential things involved at this time. Moreover, the US government has no evidence in hand and does not dare to rashly intensify its contradictions with China. Put it this way. This time, the Americans are stealing the chicken without losing the rice, and they can only suffer in silence. Shit, it's time! Ouyang Xuan was so happy that he raised the glass in his hand and said to the TV with a smile, "Cheers, American!" Drink up in one gulp. Just then, the phone rang. Ouyang Xuan picked it up and said, "Hello, Mr. Ambassador.". Yes, I'll be there in half an hour. Ouyang Xuan got up. Change into that flashy polar 'MUSTGR' suit, now. A very handsome and handsome Chinese man appeared in front of the mirror.
I don't know the details, but I don't think Ouyang Xuan is the son of a famous Oriental family. Came to the secret room, Mr. Ambassador and Liu military officer all present, Ouyang Xuan nodded, sat down. Comrade Ouyang, how is the injury now? Ambassador Li asked with concern. I have a special constitution, and I'm all right. Ouyang Xuan clenched his fists with some complacency. Immediately, a violent sound of bone friction echoed violently in the room. Ambassador Li and military attache Liu were startled. The ambassador laughed and said, "Look at Comrade Ouyang's energetic appearance. It should be good.". I really envy you young people. You just have capital. Ouyang Xuan smiled. "Mr. Ambassador came to me and asked me to change into this suit. What's the matter?" Ambassador Li looked at military officer Liu, and his face became grave. He nodded: "Yes.". Xiao Liu, tell Comrade Ouyang about it. "Good." Military Attache Liu said with a straight face, "Our intelligence network has been rolled out now, and we are waiting for good news.". But just now. We received a coded message from Mole. He wants to meet with us urgently. "Oh-" Ouyang Xuan replied a long sentence, did not speak. Seeing that Ouyang Xuan didn't have any reaction, Liu had no choice but to go on: "However, considering that this'Mole 'is now at the end of the day, we are all worried: if he mutinied, this meeting is very likely to be a month; if'Mole' didn't mutiny, this must be an explanation. If we don't meet with him, it means that we have lost trust in him.". So, after thinking about it, we decided to send someone to see him. After all, this mole is too valuable to our country. But the candidate for this meeting must be very alert, and in case there is a change, he can find a way to get away safely,White Marble Slabs, so as not to leave any handle on the United States. "So you think of me, don't you?" Ouyang Xuan had already understood the intentions of Ambassador Li and military officer Liu. Indeed, there is no more suitable person than him. forustone.com