자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

I don't deserve online games

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:53

본문

[Current] Liulikou: Ah, now I feel so refreshing when I look at the top of my head. Xu Xian was so nervous. [Current] Hua Manlou: Me, me, me, I was really coerced by them. Where's the phone to change the lock! Only then did Ling Yang react. [Current] Bell:.. No, I'm not divorced yet!!! 66. Chapter 66 Meet an old friend at the Air Force Compound Title: Together, the Fourth Famous Great God of Bayi Daishan in the Past — — FOX Posted by: Bai Xiaosheng Content: As we all know, Madhouse is one of the most abnormal gangs in Daishan. Many people make a detour when they see them, but there is still one gang that dares to openly fight against them, that is LM. Anyone who knows this gang knows that the real talker of LM is neither the leader nor the deputy, but FOX. FOX, Phantom Beast Priest, PVP Master, LM Core Character, First PK Competition 3V3 Champion, but this person is more famous, not his network identity,High Torque 12v Dc Motor, but his real identity.. …… Wei Shi stayed at school this winter vacation. After his investigation, Tang Xiuwen stayed in the classroom and dormitory during the winter and summer vacations, never returned home, and even spent the Spring Festival alone. In the faculty circle, he has no close friends, is a very thoroughly closed person, if there is any close relationship,micro gear motor, I am afraid it is. When he came out of the dormitory building, he saw Bai waiting outside the door with a boy he had never seen before. Wei Shi only glanced at the two of them and walked straight ahead as if they did not exist. When he passed by, he suddenly stood at attention and bowed his head. "I'm sorry." Wei Shi was stunned by his action, and the pace at his feet stopped. Bai looked back at the man standing next to him, reached out and pressed the other side's neck, Xu Xian panicked, and hurriedly bowed 90 degrees to Wei Shi, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Bai raised his head. "I have never bowed my head to anyone in my life. I owe you this time. If you need me in the future, I will go through fire and water." "In fact, it's all my fault. He doesn't know anything," Xu Xian said cautiously. "You must not blame him." Wei Shi didn't like these two people very much at first, Small Geared Motors ,small geared motors, but he also felt funny at the moment. Forget it. It's none of your business. He's determined to rob, and no one can stop him. "Actually.." Although Xu Xian was afraid of being blamed by Bai, he still couldn't help but want to say, "The melon twisted by force is not sweet, since it is small." Teacher Tang doesn't mean that. I don't think it's better to force it. Xu Xian respects teachers and values education. Since he knows that Xiao Kou'er's real identity is a teacher, it is very difficult to call each other by his net name. Teacher Tang? Before Wei Shi could open his mouth, Bai interrupted, "What do you mean, Liulikou is Teacher Tang?" Xu Xian thought he knew early in the morning, and when he asked, he hesitated and nodded. With an incredulous look on his face, he turned to Wei Shi and asked, "Tang Xiuwen?" "You know him?" Wei Shi asked in reply. I know his brother. Liulikou: Did you quarrel with my brother this morning? [Private Chat] Di Shi: Was it your brother who called you in the morning? [Private Chat] Liulikou: Why did you quarrel with him? [Private Chat] Di Shi: He came up and questioned my identity, but I didn't quarrel with him. [Private Chat] Liulikou: Forget it, it doesn't matter. [Private Chat] Liulikou: I ask for divorce. [Private Chat] Di Shi: Why? [Private Chat] Liulikou: Didn't we agree before? I'm just helping you. You can divorce at any time. [Private Chat] Di Shi: Have you come to talk about this for so long? Then you have to have a reason. [Private Chat] Liulikou: My brother doesn't agree. That's a good reason. [Private Chat] Di Shi: Just because of this? Sorry, I can't accept it. Wei Shi came out of his memory and stared at Bai. "How much do you know about his brother?" ※ In the twinkling of an eye to the Spring Festival, Ling Yang was scolded as soon as he came home, saying that he would not go home during the summer vacation, and that he would not return until now during the winter vacation. His mind was wild. Finally, Ling's mother came to the conclusion that it was really a big deal for a man to stay.
"You didn't come back during the summer vacation. The children of the Bai family and the Meng family came to see you several times. Have you contacted anyone?" "Contact, contact, I came back with Xiaobai this time," Ling Yang hurriedly said. That's good, "Ling's mother said while making dumplings." Although you didn't go to the military Academy, you don't have to be separated from others. " Ling Yang was speechless. "Mom, where do you want to go?" "Mom met Meng Hu's mother in the courtyard a few days ago. She asked me about you. She said that you hadn't been to their house for a long time. You went to sit down during the Spring Festival. The Meng family treated you better than their own son. You couldn't go there. They should think that you were still concerned about that thing." "What are you talking about? I never mind." "Just because you think so doesn't mean they think so. It's always good to sit down." "Okay, okay, I know, mother," Ling Yang said helplessly. On the evening of the 30th, Ling Yang stayed at home with his family to watch the Spring Festival Gala. Such a scene has not been seen for many years. On New Year's Eve in previous years, the three of them always gathered at Meng Hu's house, took the small soldiers and civil servants who did not go home for the Spring Festival, and played mahjong together. After playing mahjong, they spent the night at Meng Hu's house. There are independent two-story buildings in the chief courtyard, as well as attics and basements of the same area as the main building. There are so many empty rooms that even a row can live in, but Meng Hu is always crowded with him. Ling Yang is a person who can't bear loneliness. He has been sending text messages to Ye Lang all afternoon. In the evening, he can't even send text messages. Fortunately, he still has WeChat. He re-registered a micro-blog and paid attention to each other with Ye Lang. If he had something to complain about,Micro Gear Motor, he would circle each other. In this way, he spent the first Spring Festival after they were together. Early in the morning on the first day of the Lunar New Year, Ling's father and mother went out to pay New Year's greetings to the leaders. Ling Yang was bored at home alone and habitually went to the small courtyard to look for Bai. It was cold outside. Ling Yang covered himself with a scarf and hat. ichgearmotor.com