자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

The Best Girl [Trilogy]

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:51

본문

To be a cleaner, to be an unemployed person, to be a small network writer, is something they will never say. A plucked phoenix is not as good as a chicken. A phoenix has a beautiful appearance. If it is plucked, it is not as good as a chicken that can lay eggs. For a phoenix like me who can't inherit the family business, it's better to be a chicken who can only write novels. The only thing to be thankful for is that I am only lovelorn and not unemployed. When I went back to work, even the elevator felt strange, even when I saw the chicken woman Xiao Li, I felt kind, but her words made me feel not very kind. Chicken, I heard that you were pried into the corner by a royal elder sister? Royal sister? I recalled that the capable woman who was with Lv Wang that day was indeed a royal elder sister, but. How do you know that? Xiao Li said proudly, "This is inside information, waiting for you to confirm it." Break up? Is this a breakup? Well, the chicken woman Xiao Li gave me a definition of the status quo and broke up. I nodded. "Maybe." "Oh, oh, oh." Xiao Li was very excited. "Come on, let me tell you who she is. She is the sister of the president of KM Company. She is a university alumnus with Manager Lv. But Seemingly divorced, is such a woman attractive? Xiao Li is still chattering, I have run away, suddenly do not want to know, do not want to know how the Phoenix is in front of my chicken to open her gorgeous. Tail, quivering with her gorgeous feathers. My job is still a cleaner, cleaning his office for Lv Wang. When I knocked on the door, my heart was in my throat, and I felt the air was frozen. "Dong.." No response, one side of Xiao Zhang said, "the manager is not here, you go straight in." I gasped for breath, opened the door and went in. A familiar smell came, the smell of Lv Wang, the smell of indifference. I went over and opened the window, and the wind blew in, which made me feel clear-headed for a few minutes. I began to mop the floor, but my nose was sore when I dragged it. The sarcastic person behind my desk who was reading the papers was gone, and the venomous person who was willing to help me without asking why was gone, even though we were there. In a company, if you don't see him at this time, you still have to see him later. The wind blew in violently from the window, and the paper on the desk was blown all over the floor. I lost my mop and hurried to pick it up. The pieces of paper fell on the ground layer by layer. I picked it up in the hope that no one would find it, but it turned out that I had never been favored by God, or that God always liked to target me. At this time, the door opened, squatting on the ground, I saw a pair of feet came in, thinking that there is more embarrassing than this? Then I cried, really ah, that is, digital whiteboard price , two pairs, three pairs, four pairs of feet all came in. "Chicken?" It was his voice. I looked up awkwardly. "That wind.." Then I couldn't go on. The person in front of me was Lv Wangyu, the elder sister of Phoenix. Zhu Xiaobai and his straight fiance. I am embarrassed, too embarrassed, but also embarrassed in front of acquaintances, this is the most embarrassing thing! Small white frightened, "chicken?" "Hey, hey." Embarrassed, I got up. "It's me." Xiaobai next to the Phoenix Royal Sister sneer, I think of Xiao Li's words, it is said that this person is Xiaobai's sister-in-law is not it? She raised her eyebrows and said, "I didn't think it was really human." "Group points." Xiao Bai turned his head, "Sister, so you are a thing!" The royal elder sister's face was pale. "What did you say?" Small white blink, "you don't say you and I are absolutely not the same kind, I am a person, are you a thing." The straight man on the white side could not help laughing and covered up the past with a dry cough. I suddenly feel that Xiaobai is so awesome, and then I think I understand, because Xiaobai does everything she has to support her parents, but I do not, so that a lot of things I I dare not do it. I dare not say a lot of words. I always think about the consequences and finally push myself into a desperate situation. This is why there is no second person in the world who can bear the venomous tongue of Lv Wang but will fall in love with him, because compared with my parents, his words are really It's nothing.
Lv Wang's eyes fell on me, and I felt uncomfortable all over, like a sudden period in a hot spring. I was so embarrassed that I quickly picked up the paper. Put it on the table. "I'm going out." "Chicken!" Xiao Bai came over to hold me and waved to the straight man beside him, "I don't want to listen to you, I'm going to play." The straight man came over and looked at me up and down and asked, "Do you like men and men?" I was silly and shook my head. What a strange person! I said this as soon as I met him. A man took my hand and said, "Well, Xiaobai just wants to get along with normal people more." Then he waved his big hand and pushed Xiaobai to me. Small white seems to be familiar with the company's affairs, think about me is the top of her job, she naturally will not be unfamiliar here, "Hey.." Xiao Bai approached with a smile. "I've heard all about you from Xiaoyue." "What is it?" I was shocked, the original chicken woman is not only organized but also foreign trade. Xiaobai teased me, "I heard you and Xiaobai got better?" "Ah.." I licked my mouth awkwardly and said casually, "Just broke up." "What!" Xiao Bai shouted, "How did I just know you were good, and you told me to break up?!" “……” Do I need the approval of the chicken woman organization to break up with him? "Who dumped who?" Xiao Bai asked warm-blooded. This question let me silly, should be he dumped me, but he did not say, but I turned around smartly. Slowly walked away, emotionally he dumped me, behavior is I dumped him, I thought about it and answered, "dump each other." "Acridine?" Small white surprised, "this can also be mutual?" I nodded earnestly. "It's the same as mutual attack." I explained to the rotten girl Xiaobai, a white immediately realized, "so ah, I also want to teach you." ……” "Teach me what?" I asked. Teach you how to handle the queen. Xiao Bai drank the water and said, "It's a pity that I don't need it." "Take care of him?" I laughed, I don't have the ability to chicken, and we are all divided, but it is false to say that we are not curious, "How to do it?" 。 hsdtouch.com