자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Immortal Mercenaries _ Tablet _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:47

본문

"Even if you are the most humble slave, once you master the earth-shaking power, you can also become the noblest emperor.". The reverse is also true Even if you are a high prince, with noble royal blood, but once If you lose your power, aren't you just a lost dog? What's so great about you? Little kid? Fang Qingshu said, throwing the prince to the ground.
Suddenly, the little guy kept rolling on the ground covered with blood. When he got up, his face was covered with blood and meat, and even green bile and yellow feces. He vomited on the spot. "Brother!" Princess Qingping hurried over to clean up for him. Fang Qingshu, as if nothing had happened, said to Princess Qingping, "Your Highness, it's dirty here. It's really not suitable to stay here for a long time. Why don't we change our camp? I think the stream below is good!" "You ~" Qingping Princess Fang Qingshu is Wu Yu, just beat his brother, but now it's the same as nothing. Originally, she was willing to go with Fang Qingshu. But now this situation,digital interactive whiteboard, simply can not allow her to refuse, after all, the restoration of the country also depends on these people, so she had to smile bitterly, said: "Everything is arranged by you!" "Well, come with me, everyone!" As he spoke,smartboards in classrooms, the box dragoons led the way together, but he quietly ordered the little girl to go last to prevent anyone from escaping. In fact, Fang Qingshu and others also arrived in the afternoon. They didn't have time to prepare anything at all. They found the troops searching for the princess. They wanted to catch them alive and torture them carefully, but suddenly they saw all the troops concentrated in one direction. It was obvious that they had found the target. Fang Qingshu naturally dared not neglect and personally led several main forces to meet them. Because this dragoon has been painted with blue gold, it has the ability of invisibility. So they hid above the dragoons. . Without anyone knowing it, they came to the top of the field of Princess Qingping and her party, and did not appear until there was a battle. While Fang Qingshu and others were fighting, the non-combatant Linger and Hailanda found a camp with a stream. The enemy went to find Princess Qingping, so they were very safe there. When Fang Qingshu arrived with Princess Qingping and her party. The camp has begun to take shape. Not only have a few tents been set up, Even the hot meal is ready. Of course, they did not expect so many people to come, so the preparation of things is far from enough, smartboard for business ,65 inch smart board, but under, they had to prepare more food again. As everyone entered, the camp became lively for a while. Linger was busy casting spells to heal the wounded, while the others distributed food and tents to them and let them find their own way to do it. But Princess Qingping was taken aback when she saw Linger's healing skill. "What's the matter?" She asked. "Why are there people in your team who use light magic?" "Hey, I have a lot of land here. Don't you see that I still have Titans and Atlanteans here?" "But don't worry," said Fang Qingshu with a smile. "She only knows light magic, but she doesn't really believe in those birds." "Ah, if you don't believe in the God of Light, can you still perform light magic?"? Isn't that incredible? The princess doesn't understand the tunnel. "Anything is possible!" Fang Qingshu smiled and didn't want to be entangled in this matter any more. He changed the subject and said, "Your Highness, your soldiers are all men, but I'm full of girls here. It's not convenient to live together. Can you ask them to camp downstream?"? I'll give them tents and food plots. "All right!" The princess nodded and told General Zhao, "General, please go and arrange it." "Ah, is this going to protect the princess?" General Zhao was obviously not at ease with Fang Qingshu. "Oh, no need. You can see Mr. Fang's strength. He will protect me!" Princess Qingping said with a wry smile. Her meaning is very clear. Anyway, General Zhao is no match for others, and it is meaningless to protect him or not. General Zhao also know the situation now, if Fang Qingshu want to disadvantage to all, there will be no difficulty, oneself this group of beaten army is impossible to resist, so he sighed helplessly, then turned to arrange the following people to work. After seeing General Zhao off, Fang Qingshu invited Princess Qingping and the prince into his tent. At the same time, Ruoqin was also there. The four of them began their first formal meeting.
"Your Royal Highness, I have just come here, and I am not familiar with the situation in your country. Can you tell me about the current situation?" "Of course." Princess Qingping sighed and said, "Alas, it happened so suddenly that we were caught off guard. Speaking of it, we are all a little puzzled. We don't know how it turned out like this!"! Hundreds of thousands of troops, in a few days were beaten to ashes, even the country was breached, this is simply too hard to imagine! www/xiaoshuotxt.co m Section 5 Strange War "Don't worry, speak slowly." Fang Qingshu quickly comforted: "I am here.
Devour novel net how to lose, I still call you how to get back! Princess Ping stopped crying and said slowly, "It happened more than a month ago. At that time, we had noticed that several neighboring countries were going to do something wrong to us, but we didn't care." "Why didn't you care?" Fang Qingshu did not understand the tunnel. Our Zhongshan country is close to the sea in the south, with endless cold wasteland in the back and boundless desert in the west. It only borders eight countries in the east. Our country has four legions on the border, with 20 soldiers,4k smart board, occupying several natural barriers. The Eight-Power Allied Forces are three or four hundred thousand at most. It is impossible to invade by force, so we didn't care. "Princess Qingping explained." "But when the other side's offensive really started, we realized how much we had made a mistake." "What happened?" Fang Qingshu asked. hsdsmartboard.com