자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Phoenix prisoner

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:47

본문

If Rong Zhi really collapsed, she would certainly give face to a little more reaction, rather than like now so little worry. Probably I think so. Chu Yu thought uncertainly. Chapter 241 the imperial edict arrives today. The carriage stopped at the entrance of the lane next to the Chu Garden, because there was some noise ahead. Chu Yu and Huan yuan stepped out of the car, but saw several figures standing outside the gate of the Chu Garden. They looked at each other, wondering, and walked slowly over to see what had happened. Closer, they saw clearly the specific situation, only to see the door of the Chu Garden open, and the two groups of people at the door are confronting each other. One of them was standing inside the door. It was Aman and the attendant at home. Aman was standing at the door with his hands wide open. Outside the door stood a middle-aged man dressed in official clothes, like an official, and several attendants. The official who had been stopped was so angry that his face turned red. "You stupid Kunlun slave," he said angrily, "what qualifications do you have to make decisions for your master?"? Why don't you get out of the way? Aman stood in the doorway, his eyes slightly red. It was obvious that the word "stupid" just hit the sad place in his heart. Since he learned to read with Chu Yu, he knew more and more about his incompetence. Although he had a terrible strength, he could not come up with any idea except to dig holes when Chu Yu was in trouble. Because of this,interactive touch screens education, Aman, who was not very talkative, became more and more silent and inconspicuous. He almost wanted to shrink himself into a corner of inferiority. He usually did whatever others told him to do. Even Liu Sang could instruct him. But in the face of these outsiders who wanted to force their way into Chu Garden, he stubbornly pursed his lips and rarely showed the toughness of not giving in. Chu Yu approached to see this situation, but did not greet Aman. Instead of disturbing them, she pulled Huan yuan back a few steps and stood at a corner where Ah Man could not see. After watching quietly for a while, she suddenly slanted her head and asked Huan yuan in a low voice,smart board interactive whiteboard, "Do you think I am a very bad person?" "Why did you say that?" Huan yuan asked in surprise. Chu Yu turned her eyes back, still staring at Ah Man, and said lightly, "I thought I was good to each of you, but in fact I just thought I was right.". Man is not happy here. I don't take him with me. When I don't need him, I put him aside because I subconsciously think he is simple-minded. Not the object of smooth communication, but I think so, is it not more selfish, despicable and hateful? Huan yuan was stunned, but Chu Yu continued, "I'll go out with you.". But left him alone at home, this kind of soft injury is more terrible than direct abuse, touch screen board classroom ,smart board whiteboard, I took him with me, but left him alone. It used to be fine when Liu Sang was here, but now that Liu Sang has gone, he is completely lonely. Man is sad. I feel inferior. It's the ground. But is it not caused by her? Her inadvertent snub gave him the impression that he was a useless person. Where did the young man, who was as clear and pure as a wild animal and full of vitality, go? His eyes were still as clear as amber, but they were covered with a layer of sadness. The natural vitality full of wildness seemed to have been exhausted. What else did she give him when she brought him back besides food? Man may have been even more stupid than he is now, but he was much happier than he is now. Chu Yu looked at Ah Man quietly, Huan yuan looked at Chu Yu quietly, his eyes turned into his own invisible softness, he suddenly felt unable to move his eyes, as if nothing could divert his desire to look at the woman, in his view, Chu Yu did not need to consider Ah Man's mood at all, it was just a servant in the house, but she was so seriously self-reproached. I do not know why there is a different kind of moving place. Man stopped at the door, and as long as the official dared to call someone over, he pushed it out gently. His strength was so great that several of his followers were pushed back, but he himself did not move.
He had no other thoughts in his mind. He only thought that he must not let these people in. He waited until Chu Yu came back. Then he heard a cold voice in the sky: "Why don't you just close the door?" Close the door and keep out the people you don't want to see. Man was stupefied. He looked up at Hua Cuo, who was sitting on the top of the side wall. "I forgot," he said subconsciously. After thinking about it, he shook his head and said, "If you don't close the door, what if they smash it?" If the door was broken, Chu Yu had to spend money to repair it again, so he might as well work harder and stay here. Hua Cuo's tense face was rarely amused once. His eyes flew toward the place where Chu Yu was hiding. He said to the official, "The master of the Chu Garden has come back. If you have something to do with her, you can tell him why you came." Following the direction of Hua Cuo's gaze, the official also looked over and saw Chu Yu and Huan yuan. "You're just in time," he said angrily. "Why are your house slaves so rude?" Chu Yu had to lead Huan yuan to stand out and approach the official. "That's not my slave," he said with a smile. "It's my family. If I'm not here, he can make decisions for me. Please don't make a mistake." Walking to the door, she smiled at Ah Man. Then she turned to the official again and said, "I am the head of the household. What is the purpose of your visit?" The official was startled by Chu Yuman's statement that he didn't care. It took him a while to remember the purpose of his trip. He took a few breaths to calm his anger. After a while, his expression turned calm and he said, "Excuse me, is your name Huan yuan?" Chu Yuchao turned his head to one side and said, "It's for you." As she spoke, she stepped back and asked Huan yuan to come forward to negotiate, while she pulled up Ah Man and encouraged him in a low voice: "Well done,smart boards for conference rooms, but don't stand alone at the door next time. What if there is any danger?"? I'll teach you. You see, the man in red on the top of the wall is a diner of our family. At this time, we should make full use of him. We should squeeze out all his surplus value and tell him to do anything. What a mess?. hsdsmartboard.com