자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Legend of the Great Banner Heroes

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:44

본문

Amid the screams, Feng Baiwan's face was covered with blood, his clothes were disheveled, and he staggered out. Li Luoyang, where is Li Luoyang? Hai Dashao scurried up to him and grabbed him by the shoulder. "Are you crazy?" Give him a slap on the cheek. Feng Baiwan got a slap and seemed to be a little more conscious. He was stunned for a long time: "I killed someone!"! I killed her. "Who did you kill?" "Silver cicada.." That bitch, she stole a man to raise a man, and she wanted to kill me to elope, so I killed her first. Hai Dashao was furious: "Are you worth it for a bitch?" Feng Baiwan was in a daze and cried bitterly. At this moment, Li Jianbai, the young master of the Li Mansion, had already led four servants to rush over, and in the distance there was already a commotion of footsteps. Tiezhongtang knew that all this was just a prelude to chaos, and that the jewelry family, which had been quiet for many years, was about to have a bigger accident. So he jumped up quietly, and when he passed the second courtyard, he saw the body of the slut lying on the ground with a box beside her. Obviously, she was so passionate about love that she wanted to elope with Pan Chengfeng, but was discovered by Feng Baiwan, which caused the murder. Tiezhongtang sighed to himself. He returned to his tent and fell to the ground quietly. Pan Chengfeng's voice inside laughed and said, "Girl, we've been a family since then. How can you drive me out?" Then came the voice of the beautiful maid: "Get out of here. How dare you be so rude to my girl? Don't you want to die?" Tiezhongtang strode in and saw Shuilingguang sitting in the corner. She was in front of her. She was surprised and said, "Well, my master is back." "Ask him," said Pan Chengfeng with a smile. "But he asked me to come." Tie Zhongtang's face was heavy. "Have you finished?" "If it's done perfectly, no one will suspect me." "One wave is not flat,Faux cherry blossom tree, another wave is rising. Even if you can get away with this, you can't escape anything else!" Pan Chengfeng changed color: "What do you mean?" "Feng Baiwan has already killed someone for you," said Tiezhongtang. "This account must be found on your head, and.. Hai Dashao won't let you go either. Pan Chengfeng smiled and said, "What does Feng Baiwan's murder have to do with me? The man surnamed Hai has been my enemy for many years, but he has never been able to do anything to me." "It's a pity that the situation is different at the moment, and you have a very fierce enemy who wants to take your life." "Who?" "The ragged old woman and the lame boy." Pan Chengfeng was in a daze and said thoughtfully, "They.." I have no quarrel with them. The voice is not finished, the color suddenly changes: "Is she, is she..." "Have you figured out where she came from?" Tiezhongtang asked coldly. Pan Chengfeng staggered back several steps and sat down weakly in his chair: "She.." What did she say? "She said she wanted your life!" Pan Chengfeng stretched out his hand to wipe his face, and beads of sweat fell. Tiezhongtang said, "You brag so much in front of me that I believe you are a famous hero. But when you see an old woman and a child, you are so afraid. Hey, large ficus tree ,silk ficus tree, I really dare not understand such a hero." Pan Chengfeng's anger seemed to break out, but he just stood up and sat back. Yes, I am afraid of her. He pounded the table and said in a harsh voice, "But besides her, if anyone dares to be rude to my surname Pan, I will still cut off his head!" Tie Zhongtang sneers: "Who is she?"? Why are you so afraid of her? "She.." Her name.. Alas, you won't know if you say it. And his lips were bloodless, as if the mere utterance of her name were a threat to him. You dare not say? "Even if I dare not say, what about you?" "You'd better keep your voice down before she hears you!" Pan Chengfeng was in a daze, his anger disappeared, and he hung his head. "But sitting here isn't the way," said Tiezhongtang. "Are you afraid I'll get you into trouble?" Asked Pan Chengfeng. "Now that you've become my employer, you'll naturally have to share the burden with me.
” Tie Zhongtang deliberately changed his color and said, "How can I do that? Go quickly!" "Go," said Pan Chengfeng. "Now that she knows I did it, how can I go? If you don't know who she is, how can you know how fierce she is? When she comes here, not only will I fall in love with her, but I'm afraid even the father and son of the Li family will suffer." There was no life in his voice, and it was obvious that his heart was full of terror. Tiezhongtang seemed to be even more alarmed. Pan Chengfeng glanced at Shui Lingguang and said with a sneer, "I can only hide here. You can try to send me away. Otherwise, if I die, I will drag you together." Tiezhongtang deliberately stayed for a long time, as if he could not speak, Shuilingguang already knew that he had a good mind, this must have a purpose, so he never opened his mouth. Passed a long time, listen to him to sigh deeply only: "Besides, do you have other idea?" Pan Chengfeng shook his head with a sneer. "I have a clever plan.." said Tie Zhongtang. "What's the plan?" "Besides you and Hai, what other prominent figures are there in the martial arts world here at the moment?" "Situ Xiao, Thunderbolt Fire, and the black and white double stars, these forces collude with each other, and they can be called the tyrants of the time in the martial arts world." "These people?"? Hey, as long as I say a few words in front of them for you, they will certainly help you with all their strength. Pan Chengfeng was in high spirits: "Really?"? If I had the help of these people, the situation would be greatly improved, but how could they help me? "I have my own plan, as long as you are obedient!" "If you really have this clever plan to help me this time, no matter what happens to you in the future, I will certainly do my best to help you." Tiezhongtang went to the table, wrote two cards, and sealed them tightly: "You must first try to talk to the Thunderbolt Fire alone,outdoor ficus tree, and give him this card. He will certainly promise to help you with all his strength after reading it. You can't take out this second card until he makes a solemn oath." Pan Chengfeng took it doubtfully, and Tiezhongtang wrote two more cards: "These two are to be given to Szeto Xiao, and the method is the same as before." 。 hacartificialtree.com