자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

The waves are blooming one after another

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:41

본문

However, in any case, others have gone to the plateau, but Tang Yibai alone to stay here, she did not know how to feel a touch of sadness. When Tang Yibai saw her look dark, he rubbed her hair and comforted her by saying, "Don't worry, General Manager Wu assigned me a task before he left.". And they'll be back in a few days. The cloud nodded. "Why don't you go back now?" "Duoduo, you are so cruel to drive me away as soon as you get out of bed." The cloud blushed and looked at him angrily. Her eyes were watery, and he was itching to see them. She said, "I'm talking business with you now!"! You haven't trained for so long, so you have to go back to the pool quickly. "Anyway, it's been twenty days, and I don't mind waiting a little longer." "Tang Yibai, did a visit to the sanatorium turn you into a slacker?" Tang Yibai smiled. "Speaking of it, I really miss the life there. I can sleep with you every day." The cloud doesn't want to talk to him. She lowered her head to tease Erbai. Tang Yibai sighed, "leave after watching this movie." The clouds are sour in their hearts. She didn't want him to leave, but he had his career and his dream. Grandpa Kang, they spent so much effort to grab time for him, and he couldn't let go of a minute or a second. The World Championship is too important for him. Although he doesn't expect to win a medal, he should at least experience and exercise in the best condition. After saying this,water filling machine, Tang Yibai felt that time was running out like water bursting through the dike. The movie was soon over, and he saw that he had forgotten what was in the movie. He only knew that he was going to say goodbye to Duoduo again. The cloud sent him to the door, and she kissed him voluntarily. Tang Yibai said, "Duoduo, remember to miss me and come to see me when you are free." "Mmm." The next day, Duoduo went back to work. Although she has not appeared in the unit for more than half a month, there has always been a legend about her-her manuscript will appear in the newspaper every three or five times,water filling machine, and almost every time it is the headline. Because it was a report about the progress of Tang Yibai's injury, which was also an exclusive report. Many media are more powerful than Titan Sports Weekly, and in the end they have to quote their Titan Sports Weekly articles. Thanks to Tang Yibai, the cloud is now in an extraordinary position in the newspaper. There are also people who speculate about her relationship with Tang Yibai behind her back. Anyway, no matter to what extent, even if "the cloud devotes itself to Tang Yibai for the news", they do not despise the cloud, but deeply envy her. Who doesn't envy the best handsome guy like Tang Yibai? Not to mention with the purpose of using him, even if he is used, we are willing to ah! On the afternoon of returning to work, Cheng Mei, who had left her job, came to the newspaper office to look for clouds. Two people drank afternoon tea together, Cheng Mei says to cloud: "Cloud, I went to see Lin Zi yesterday." "Oh." The clouds don't want to talk about him. He asked me to say'sorry 'to you. "Mmm." Cheng Mei looked down at the clouds stirring coffee, CSD filling line ,liquid bottle filling machine, she suddenly some for Lin Zi hold injustice: "Cloud, Lin Zi is very good to you, is really good." The cloud said, "Cheng Mei, in your eyes, he is very good, in my eyes, he is the one who betrayed me.". It was because he was good to me that I couldn't accept him after he betrayed me. Let's not talk about him. Tang Yibai went to the swimming pool to swim a few laps immediately after he returned to the team. Because there are many players on the plateau, there are few people in the training hall. He monopolized a large area of water, regardless of distance and speed, only closed his eyes and carefully experienced the most direct feelings brought to him by the water. The cool water glides over the surface of the skin, bringing up a whirlpool in the movement, climbing with the force of the whirlpool, and swinging flexibly and alternately, like the oars of a small boat. He is like a leisurely fish wandering in the water, forgetting the time, forgetting the fatigue, he is about to melt in the broad and vast mind of the water. Out of the water, he wiped his face and saw a man standing on the shore. It's leader Xu. Leader Xu had no airs at all. He bent over him and asked, "How's it going?" Tang Yibai laughed and said, "not bad, a little strange." Water sense has congenital factors and acquired factors, both of which are indispensable. Competitive sports are competing for the limit, the extreme, the accumulated polishing and the carving of every minute and second.
Tang Yibai did not swim for twenty days in a row and went into the water again. In the eyes of ordinary people, he still swam leisurely, but only he could understand the subtle changes in the water. Leader Xu understands this state very well. He was not sad, mainly because he had figured it out and had no expectations for Tang Yibai's trip to the World Championships. Think of it as a workout. It's best to be in the final. Some people in the team even proposed to replace Tang Yibai and let other players play. This voice has only won the support of a very small number of people, and more people feel that a lean camel is bigger than a horse. Tang Yibai took part in the 100-meter freestyle, but he still had the chance to enter the final. Others were hanging. It was necessary to play an extraordinary role to enter the final. Team leader Xu's real regrets were two team events: the men's 4x100m medley relay and the men's and women's 4x100m medley relay. Without Tang Yibai, China would be completely lame in these two events. At that time, Qi Ruifeng could only be allowed to swim. However, Qi Ruifeng has too many events to swim, and he will always attend to one thing and lose another. Besides, his 100-meter self-performance is not excellent in the world. Alas, it is really a pity that he alone is related to the life and death of three projects. Xu leader thought, finally still sad, encouraged Tang Yibai, he turned to find someone to talk to. Tang Yibai did not take it seriously, turned around and plunged into the water, and continued to swim leisurely. A few days later, the cloud was sent by the agency to report on Tang Yibai's training after recovery. Director Liu had already figured it out and only let the clouds chase Tang Yibai to report, and the other side of the plateau sent Qian Xudong and Mr. Sun. The cloud first contacted the leader Xu and coach Wu, and after getting the approval of the other side, she came to the training base. There were only a few players swimming in the huge swimming pool, and Tang Yibai himself occupied a large area of territory. Clouds while watching while taking pictures,Beverage packing machine, I do not know if it is because beauty is in the eye of the beholder, clouds always feel that Tang Yibai's swimming is the most beautiful, more beautiful than the mermaid. gzxilinear.com