자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

Wechat group of the underworld: My husband is the keeper.

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:41

본문

Jiang Lixing said as he took away the script of Ning Huanxin's hand. Uh Ning Huanxin nodded his head. Looking at Ning Huanxin turned into the bathroom, Jiang Lixing took the script and sat beside the bed. He slowly opened the script and looked at it carefully, frowning while looking at Jiang Lixing. When Ning Huanxin came out of the bath, he saw Jiang Lixing drawing in her script with a pen, which was obviously marking Ning Huanxin. Ning Huanxin went to the bedside and sat down next to Jiang Lixing. She tilted her head and leaned on Jiang Lixing's shoulder. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jiang Lixing's notes in the script. His words were particularly beautiful. In some scenes, beside the dialogue, Jiang added some slogans, how to perform at this time, how to integrate into the role, and even how to bring other actors into the play. As a powerful movie king, in terms of acting, Jiang Lixing really prefers to be fierce and professional. Seeing those marks, Ning Huanxin immediately raised his hand to embrace Jiang Lixing's arm: "Ah Xing, I am still serious when you do things." "Mmm." Hearing Ning Huanxin's words, Jiang Lixing nodded forcefully and looked at her with a smile on his side: "It is said that serious men are the most attractive. Do you feel my charm now?" Ning Huanxin:.. "I just feel that someone is complacent." Ning Huanxin curled his lips. That And now? Jiang Lixing threw the script precisely on the tea table not far away, and the whole person turned over neatly, pressing Ning Huanxin under his own body. Chapter 1505 1505: What Enmity? (1) The familiar breath that made people's heart beat faster surrounded Ning Huanxin in an instant. She blinked nervously, just about to open her mouth to say something,Vegetable oil filling machine, taking advantage of the moment she opened her mouth, Jiang Lixing did not hesitate to kiss her lips, at the same time a pair of hot hands, restlessly wandering on the body of Ning Huanxin. Ning Huanxin only wore a pajama, which was vacuum, but Jiang Lixing did not untie her pajama belt, because the Lord of the underworld was afraid that he could not help it. Now that the wedding day has been set,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, we must leave the best night on the wedding day. Wife. Jiang Lixing supported his body with one hand, while whispering in Ning Huanxin's ear, he grabbed her little hand with the other hand and let her hand cover his body. Wife, why don't.. Can you help me? Said Jiang Lixing voice hoarse traction, rather happy hand to his own body down. Ning Huanxin's face immediately turned red and her heart beat faster. I I won't. Her whole voice was trembling, and at this moment, Ning Huan closed her eyes forcefully, very embarrassed. It's all right, once born and twice ripe. Jiang Lixing hung his head and kissed Ning Huanxin's ear, his voice full of temptation. It's not easy for Lord Hades to endure for so many years. It's good to drink some soup instead of eating meat. Knock, knock! At that moment, there was a knock on the door! Nima! There was a flash of anger in Jiang Lixing's eyes, and as soon as he raised his hand, PET bottle Mold ,PET blowing machine, he arranged a silent boundary, but. "Knock, knock, knock!" The knock on the door came to the ears of the two men again. Although originally shy, Ning Huanxin, who had made adequate preparations, immediately pulled up the quilt beside him at the moment he heard the knock on the door. He got into the quilt and looked at Jiang Lixing beside him with a red face: "Ah Xing, we.." "I'll open the door." Jiang Lixing took a deep breath and, as he spoke, raised his hand and stroked Ning Huanxin's long hair so that she would not be nervous. In fact, Jiang Lixing knows who is outside the door, who else can there be besides Qiao Xuejun? Jiang Lixing: Qiao Xuejun, did I dig your ancestral graves in my previous life! Ask-what is the deep hatred between Lord Hades and Qiao Xuejun? Answer-Every time the keeper wants to make out with his wife, Qiao Xuejun gets in the way, whether in previous lives or in this life. This is absolutely a deep hatred, implacable! In fact, Jiang Lixing should have guessed, he knew how annoying Qiao Xuejun, this time specifically let her live nearby, is afraid of her sudden attack.
Originally thought that he took the initiative to show good, and he and Huan Xin are going to get married, this guy will not come to make trouble, who knows. This young lady is still so annoying. Gently opened the door, not surprisingly, the corridor is empty, where is the shadow of Qiao Xuejun? Jiang Lixing took a look at the empty corridor, then took a deep breath, closed the door, and turned back to the bedroom. Who is it? Ning Huanxin's face was still slightly red at this time, and she looked at Jiang Lixing and asked, in fact, Ning Huanxin could probably guess who it was. No one. Probably knocked at the wrong door. Jiang Lixing smiled at Ning Huanxin. Ah Ning Huanxin promised and sat at the head of the bed at a loss for a moment. How embarrassing! What am I supposed to do? Do you want to ask him if he wants to continue? Seeing his wife's embarrassed little face, Jiang Lixing immediately went to bed and pulled Ning Huanxin into his arms. All right, don't think about it. Go to sleep. Chapter 1506 1506: What Enmity? (2) Jiang Lixing directly pressed Ning Huanxin on his chest and whispered in a low voice, "Aren't you going to play tomorrow morning?"? Have a good rest and don't think too much. Ning Huanxin:.. My God, do you still want to be shameless? Who wants to mess up all day! Make it clear! Ning Huan struggled angrily to raise his head from Jiang Lixing's arms, who knew that at this time Jiang Lixing directly pressed the switch at the head of the bed, and the room immediately fell into darkness. His eyes shone brighter than the stars in the dark room. Go to sleep At this time, Jiang Lixing's tone was gentle and affectionate, and when he touched his eyes, Ning Huan immediately softened his heart. Well, seeing that you are so handsome and so kind to me,PET blow moulding machine, I won't argue with you. You go to sleep, too. Ning Huanxin smiled faintly at Jiang Lixing, and then he closed his eyes with peace of mind. gzxilinear.com