자유게시판

기관소식

자유게시판

A human firework

페이지 정보

작성일 23-02-23 09:38

본문

Four eyes face each other, Xia Xi was so frightened that his fingers shook, and the white cat's nightlight fell off!!! It landed with a bang in the middle of a pile of gifts on the shelf between the two armrests! She hurried back to pick it up, but found. The escalator continued to go up, and she had walked a little distance, but the white cat nightlight had fallen in place, and she could not get it. ……” Xia Xi gave up the nightlight and looked up at Zhou Jieran. She didn't quite know how she was going to react. After thinking about it for a long time, he felt that this was an old acquaintance, and it was not good to pretend that he had not seen it, so he bent his eyes and smiled at Zhou Jieran. She's saying hello. Xia Xi did not expect that Zhou Jieran looked at her with an expressionless face, and two seconds later, he looked away very coldly! I didn't mean to smile at her at all! Uh- Xia Xi feels that people are really different. Lawyer Yin of the law firm will show a particularly comfortable smile to anyone. "Xiao Ya disdained to" Oh "," disdained to manage us two. " "Well.." Unable to refute, Zhou Jieran is really unreasonable. During the conversation with Xiao Ya, Xia Xi on the upward escalator and Zhou Jieran on the downward escalator passed by. Zhou Jieran did not return the gift just now, and she could not giggle any more, so she had to pretend to be talking to Xiao Ya in a low voice. And Zhou Jieran, looking ahead, without expression,sonicator homogenizer, went all the way down to the place where the white cat nightlight had just fallen from Xiaxi, looked down and reached out to pick it up among a pile of gifts. The man behind him asked: "General Manager Zhou?" "Mmm." Zhou Jieran held the thing in his hand. "I'll take it," added the man. "No." Zhou Jieran did not let go. He felt puzzled again. However, it was uncomfortable to think that what Xia Xi wanted and had planned to buy had been taken away. Xiao Ya just looked back and saw a little bit. She hurriedly used her elbow to attack her best friend: "Xia Xi Xia Xi." "Hm?" "Master Tuesday seems to have picked up the lamp you dropped just now." Xia Xi replied in seconds: "Impossible." "I was wrong?" Xia Xi said firmly, "You are wrong.". The shelves are in a mess. Who knows what he picked up. Even if it was a nightlight, it was because he had to tell the supermarket manager to remember to reclassify the items that had been messed up. "Okay." Xiao Ya is not interested either. Chapter 19 Ice Breaking (8). Qingchen shopping mall for a few days. On a chilly rainy day, Xiao Ya suddenly knocked Xia Xi on QQ and said: "Xiaoxi Xiaoxi, I wrote a short story." [Eh??] Xiao Ya explained: [Um … … Living separately after divorce, looking at Lu Yice from a distance, ultrasonic molten metal ,ultrasonic extraction cbd, I suddenly felt that he was. Every night at 9:00 and 10:00, they are still typing code to reply to emails and have some goals. It's good, too. I used to think he was boring-he always worked and didn't play with me, but now as someone else, he suddenly found out. Every time Lu Yice's work was fruitful, he was very happy, and I was a little curious about what it felt like. Xia Xi: [… …] I don't know what to reply. Now she dare not evaluate Lu Yice. Is he good or is he bad? Say he is good, Yaya wants to explode, say he is not good, Yaya also wants to explode. It's really hard to be the best friend. Xiao Ya added: "You know I don't like to work.". But I thought, maybe I could try to publish a novel, too. Xia Xi said sincerely: "That's very good.". You have a big brain and a good style of writing. Every composition in Senior One is a model essay. Yang Tietou likes it very much. Xia Xi remembers that although Xiao Ya's grades were not good at that time, she scored more than 130 points in Chinese every time, especially in her composition, which was not written by a high school student at all. At that time, everyone loved to write argumentative essays, but every composition of Yaya was a novel, with ups and downs in 800 words. The conception, plot and writing style were all top-notch. Unfortunately, she didn't write any more after graduation. Xiao Ya: [Don't mention high school composition. The Chinese teacher in the class of Senior Two and Senior Three especially annoyed me with that kind of composition, and Yang Tietou liked it. [Why?] [Don't know.. Think it's not standard?] [Eh.] Xia Xi knows that some teachers like high scores in textbooks.
As teachers, the gift they give to some students who show their unique talents is to suppress them. After sighing with emotion, Xia Xi said again: [Send me quickly, send me quickly!] Okay, don't show it to anyone. Right on the finger. Somehow, Xiao Ya, who had always been cool, was shy before sending her novel to Xia Xi, as if to expose a part of herself that she had never seen before. Xiao Ya couldn't help thinking: Will the stream laugh? Do you think "how does Yaya write this kind of plot and sentence"? Do you think "Yaya has such a strange side"? Xiaxi specially built a folder called "Yaya's Book", and then clicked "Save As" on the QQ window to save it carefully for Xiao Ya. She thought, this kind of thing is very important to Xiao Ya, but Xiao Ya is careless,Ultrasonic emulsifier machines, and it may be more reliable to help her back up. Ten seconds later, the reception is over. Xia Xi opened Xiao Ya's book and found that the name of the book was Seven Nights. As she watched, she was fascinated. fycgsonic.com